It's that time again. What time is it? It's time for a new generation Honda Pilot.
This three-row mid-size SUV is Honda's largest and most powerful SUV in history.
Entering the 2023 model year, the Honda Pilot is all-new, bringing enhanced rugged styling
more passenger and cargo space, and a class-leading combination of capabilities.
This new Honda SUV has become the ultimate family SUV
Honda has thrown down the virtual gauntlet against the likes of the Kia Telluride
Toyota Highlander, Hyundai Palisade and Chevrolet Traverse. These new features show that Honda is serious about this SUV
– An impressive rugged exterior design – Upgraded V6 engine
– Second-generation i-VTM4 torque-vectoring AWD system – Improved interior
– Class-leading passenger space – Multi-function removable second-row seat
– Larger cargo area – 10.2-inch digital instrument display
– 9-inch HD touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Seven available drive modes, including Sport, Tow, and Trail mode
– Honda Sensing system with new wide-view camera and radar – Hill Descent Control
– Next-gen front passenger airbag – Trail torque logic optimized off-road performance AWD (TrailSport trim) – TrailWatch camera system for off-road navigation